20 questions to ask your significant other
Turns out there are a lot of people who enjoy a good “would you rather” question. Here’s the second installment of questions to ask your significant other.
More questions to ask your boyfriend/husband
1. If you could do our first date all over, what would you change?
3. Would you rather stick dry spaghetti or dry penne up your nose?
4. If you could be a character from a classic novel, which character would you be?
5. Would you rather wax your eyebrows with duct tape or super glue?
6. Would you prefer to have the aftertaste of beer but never get to actually drink beer, or always have the taste of orange juice but get to drink beer and anything else you’d like?
7. If you could choose one thing to change about me what would it be?
8. Would you rather be struck with a condition that made you hear every telephone ring in a 10 mile radius or smell every fart in a 5 mile radius?
9. Which TV show would you rather be on: Keeping Up with the Kardashians or Married to Jonas?
10. Would you rather be a gingerbread man or a snowman?
11. Would you rather lick three payphones or eat a handful of hair?
12. What did you wish for when you blew out your birthday candles last year?
13. Would you rather have a nose that pulsates like a heart or mood lips (change color according to your mood)?
14. Would you rather eat a turd that tastes like chocolate or a piece of chocolate that tastes like a turd?
15. If you had to paint your nails, what color would you choose?
16. Would you rather always get first dibs or the last laugh?
17. What would you do if my face was permanently stuck in this position? <make a weird facial expression>
18. Would you rather sleep on thumbtacks wrapped in one layer of bubble wrap or screws sprinkled with cotton balls?
19. While barefoot, would you rather step on random Lego pieces every five minutes or a British plug every 20 minutes?
20. Would you rather be compelled to enter every room by jumping in the doorway holding a (imaginary) handgun in the style of Jack Bauer or have to speak to the rhythm of the Pink Panther theme song at all times?
(You can read the first installment of questions here.)