It’s a wonder I haven’t been offered a book deal already
It’s snowy and grey and horrible in England right now. It has been for awhile. Five months or so. They say more snow is expected over Easter.
I can’t even think of anything to say about that. I know you understand.
So, in an effort to be more positive, here is what I was able to do with my weekend despite the weather:
- Successfully poached two eggs. (with poachpods…which isn’t nearly as hard as actually poaching them the non-cheater way but I have never mastered poachpods before so this was big.)
- Watched season 3 of Downton Abbey. (Waaah! WHY?! Nooooooo!)
- Shopped online. The kind where you just add things to your virtual shopping cart and never actually purchase anything. (I keep thinking I should be receiving a package any minute now, and then I have to remind myself that I did not buy that Anya Hindmarch bag or the set of glass drinking jars.)
- Walked 2 miles in the kitchen, thanks to Leslie Sansone. (The kitchen has the most available floor space. Plus, there is something very motivating about working out in the kitchen. No comfy sofa to tempt you.)
- Got hooked on Nashville and added country singer to my list of possible careers.
- Ignored this here blog entirely
But hey, there’s always next weekend.